From Crashcourse Wiki
The new home for Crash Course kernel tutorials, at least for now. Lots to come ...
 Stuff to cover?
- LKD3 -> LKD4 updates
 Stuff to remove/ignore since it's gone
- sysfs "subsystem"
- regular ioctl
 General links
- System calls
- Updates to LKD3
- peekpoke memory addresses
- Open Firmware API
 Kernel building and configuration
 Kernel data structures and design patterns
- Linux kernel design patterns - part 1
- Linux kernel design patterns - part 2
- Linux kernel design patterns - part 3
- Linked lists
- Radix trees
- Bitmaps (TO DO)
- Interval trees (TO DO)
 CPU and processor-related stuff
 Concurrency and synchronization
 Process management
 Delaying work
 kobjects and driver model and related stuff
 Memory management topics
- Kernel APIs, Part 2: Deferrable functions, kernel tasklets, and work queues
- Difference between soft IRQs and tasklets?
- KLDP Soft IRQs and tasklets
- How to Use Linux work queue
- Tasklet and softIRQ contexts